Dr. Walter Salubro of Back To Health Chiropractic Centre in Maple, Vaughan Ontario.
1. “The human body has been designed to resist an infinite number of changes and attacks brought about by its environment. The secret of good health lies in successful adjustment to changing stresses on the body.” – Harry J. Johnson
2. “Health is a large word. It embraces not the body only, but the mind and spirit as well: and not today’s pain or pleasure alone, but the whole being and outlook of a man.” – James H. West
3. “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.” – Deepak Chopra
4. “Your body hears everything your mind says.” – Naomi Judd
5. “We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture – imagine this – where our kids ask for healthy options instead of resisting them.” – Michelle Obama
6. “Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different from the way they are.” – Allan Lokos
7. “He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.” – Chinese Proverb
8. “Health is not valued until sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
9. “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.” – Author Unknown
10. “Regular chiropractic adjustments go hand-in-hand with good health.” – Peter Fonda
11. “Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it.” – Plato
12. “Most diseases are the result of medication which has been prescribed to relieve and take away a beneficient and warning symptom on the part of Nature.” – Elbert Hubbard
13. “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.” – Arabian Proverb
14. “It is the mindful lifestyle choices you make today that will keep you healthy, strong and enduring for the marathon called life.” – Walter Salubro
If you liked this quote compilation, click on the Facebook Like icon below or leave a comment.