Top 10 Key Benefits of Massage Therapy – Maple, Vaughan
Massage Therapist in Maple, Vaughan, Ontario at Back To Health Chiropractic Centre – Relieve Pain, Reduce Stress, and Feel Better
Massage therapy can be one of the most relaxing and therapeutic things you can do, especially when you are overly stressed or in pain.
A Registered Massage Therapist is trained to deliver specific soft tissue technique, such as Swedish Massage, deep tissue massage, and trigger point therapy that aims to reduce, eliminate, and melt away muscle tension and pain.
Many people enjoy the tremendous benefits of massage therapy. Massage therapy has been an integral service delivered at Back To Health Chiropractic Centre in Maple, Ontario.
Here are the top 10 key benefits of massage therapy:
1. Tension release. Deep tissue massage offered by a registered massage therapy can really work out old kinks and tight muscles. Chronic muscle tightness can develop from a variety of reasons, such as past traumas or injuries or constant daily repetitive strains. If you are feeling tightness in your shoulder, neck or back muscles, you will find that the deep tissue techniques offered by a massage therapist can really begin to melt away all that discomfort and tension.
2. Relaxation. With the levels of stress and overwhelm that most people feel today, a nice relaxing massage might just be the answer you are looking for. Massage offers a therapeutic touch that makes this healing art unique. It is relaxing, soothing, and comforting. When your stress hits the ceiling in your life, it’s time to break it down with a relaxing massage.
3. Tissue healing. Massage therapy can break down scar tissue and connective tissue adhesions that develop from chronic and sub-acute conditions. This will help accelerate healing in a stubborn injury.
4. Circulation. Muscle tightness can create tension on the small blood vessels that feed nutrients and oxygen to the local tissues. When muscle tightness is released and minimized with a therapeutic massage, blood circulation can in the surrounding tissues can increase.
5. Detox and cleansing. The more blood circulation the there is, the more toxins will be removed from your body. This can be a great hidden benefit of massage therapy. Another unique form of massage therapy can specifically target the lymaphatic vessels of the body which will create a deeper cleansing and detoxing effect. This form of massage therapy is called lymphatic massage. Lymphatic massage involves lightly milking and pressing along the lymphatic chain in various parts of the body, like the neck, which can really help move lymphatic sludge which has dangerously accumulated over the years.
6. Improves posture. Bad posture can develop when muscles get tight and tense, especially over a span of many years. Massage therapy can directly focus on reducing tightness and tension on postural muscles which can lead to improved posture.
7. Increases energy. When you are stressed and feel tension in your body and muscles, it can be very draining and fatiguing by the end of the day. A relaxing and therapeutic massage will improve your energy levels because it helps to eliminate that uncomfortable tightness and tension on your back, neck, shoulders, and muscles.
8. Improves sleeping. Sometimes it’s just so challenging to get a good nights sleep or to find yourself in a comfortable sleeping position. This may be due to the tremendous amount of muscle tension, tightness, stress, and pain that you carry. When you release these tight muscles and reduce the tension on your body with massage therapy, you will find you will begin fall asleep easier and wake up in the morning feeling refreshed.
9. Helps treat conditions like back pain, neck pain, migraine, headaches, leg pain, shoulder pain, and arm pain. These are very common conditions and reasons that bring someone to a massage therapist. Often times massage therapy can help people suffering of these conditions cope with their condition better as they move along their road to recovery.
10. It can be a nice treat to yourself. Many people treat themselves with a nice, relaxing, and therapeutic massage. Let’s face it, massages feel great and help you feel better. Who doesn’t want that? So next time you feel overworked, overwhelmed, stressed, and under appreciated, treat yourself and your aching body to a nice, therapeutic, relaxing, and soothing massage.
If you are in the Maple and Vaughan area, check out the Registered Massage Therapists at Back To Health Chiropractic Centre. They offer professional, effective, reliable, and caring massage therapy that you will enjoy and find very healing.
Check out the special Introductory Offer at www.massagetherapymaplevaughan.com and treat yourself to a most relaxing and therapeutic massage.